- Sun, 19:00: RT @vicenews: Trump says if you don’t love America, leave it. He’s been bashing the U.S. for years. https://t.co/Kyk5oRXx1U
- Sun, 19:04: The Rant Mistress: On being told to go home https://t.co/u3ZHyW4yut
- Sun, 19:16: How low and can one go.....a leader at that!
- Sun, 19:32: How much is your data worth to tech companies? Lawmakers want answers https://t.co/UfAsA4g3Io
- Sun, 19:32: The latest One Call Africa Consulting Daily! https://t.co/IflzS602IO Thanks to @saitonne @avernalaw @EshbanKwesiga… https://t.co/AgbqQJfJ7w
- Sun, 19:32: Panama becomes first Central American nation to ban plastic bags - Reuters https://t.co/GM27SGpDDY
- Sun, 22:25: RT @Independent: Opinion: Boris Johnson barely understands the UK’s opportunity gap let alone knows how to close it https://t.co/JYciXPFDIw
- Mon, 06:45: RT @AOC: We fight to guarantee: - healthcare - public college & student loan forgiveness - enviro protections - living wages - basic human…
- Mon, 07:17: RT @Independent: No-deal Brexit will put Tories out of power ‘for a long time’, Johnson warned https://t.co/XouMMBqVQ8
- Mon, 07:36: RT @tyrone345345: Black land loss in the United States refers to the loss of land ownership and rights by blacks during slavery, Black peop…
Dear Family and Friends
Cathy’s letter below left me in tears for our people trapped in Zimbabwe.
The situation is dire and people are in great need. Please check with your families and friends, as they may be too embarrassed to ask for help.
Pray and see if there is anything practical you can do to relieve someone’s situation. Everyone help one!
We are blessed only so we can be a blessing.
Hazel Patel — England